Friday, September 25, 2009

Like shopping at the Gap? Have an iphone or Touch?

I downloaded the Gap Stylemixer application awhile back but never really did anything with it because I don't have a data plan on my iphone. There is a section on the application called "Offers", and if you go there when you are near a Gap store and have internet access (it didn't come up while I was at home) you'll get a coupon for 20% off your entire purchase, I'm assuming you just show the cashier. Because I don't have a data plan, I went to the Apple Store and used their free Wifi, and saw the coupon. I left the application up and even after my phone went into power save or whatever, when I brought it up again the coupon was still there so it's totally conceivable you could use it that way if you have a touch instead of an iphone. Either way, awesome deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment