Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Testing, testing, one, two, three.

Here's my very first post, ladies and gentlemen. (wait, who am I kidding, it's a blog about shopping! I'd be shocked to get a male reader besides my husband) I don't promise this blog to be updated daily, though the iPhone app should help with that, I do promise to try and keep you updated with sale information with a very definite Canadian slant, and definitely geared towards shopping for young children.

I am Shelley, mother of two little girls, Julia who is one, and Maya who is three. They keep me busy, and my shopping and Internet addictions keep me entertained. I read a lot of shopping information from flyers to shopping blogs and forums. I have a lot of what people would call useless information in my head, but I'd like to put it to use somehow. Enter this blog!

I hope you enjoy, and I hope I can help you spend your money ;)

And a pic, since it is my first post to this blog and my first post using new software so I should really try it all out, right? This is my youngest, Julia, wearin her new Croc knockoffs from Costco.





-- Post From My iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment